Enjoy a feast of talent at The Restaurant Show
Across the four live event areas, The Stage, The Competition Theatre, Bar & Pub Hub and Hospitality Uncorked, enjoy a live events programme to surprise, inspire and engage you. Featuring live demonstrations, premier competitions and astute seminars highlighting key industry trends, progressive ideas and exceptional talents.
Hear word-of-mouth tips from influencers and famous faces…
- Restaurant SOS – Standout or Stall – an exploration of the growth, changes, disrupters and challenges for the UK Restaurant market
- Invest in wine education
- Eliminating no-shows
- Pour more flavour, pour more profit master-class
- Casual Dinner: putting wine back on the menu
- Sensational Sake: Choosing the right Sake for your bar or restaurant
From speakers including:
- Clare Smyth MBE, Chef Patron, Core by Clare Smyth
- Simon Stenning, Executive Director, MCA Foodservice
- Kate Duncan, Senior Shopping Manager, Britvic Soft Drinks
- Michelin star chef, Alyn Williams of restaurant Alyn Williams at The Westbury
- Adrian Valeriano, Vice President, OpenTable
- Kate Nicholls, Chief Executive, The ALMR
You can also witness competitors in action at some of the industry’s leading competitions.
Take a look at the full events programme on the website.
The Restaurant Show is an unmissable occasion for the hospitality industry to learn, connect and discover.
When you register FREE for the show, you’ll automatically have access to The Bar & Pub Show, Conscious Hospitality Show and Catering Equipment Expo. So, if you’re looking to get ahead in hospitality, this is the place to be! Find out more and register at therestaurantshow.co.uk.